Like happiness, this blog is about sharing. As this blogs grows, more and more references to books, articles and (academic) papers will appear in our papers.And sometimes, you’d probably want to check the material we discuss in a bit more detail. This list collects all texts we refer to in the blog posts.
Books (see also the post on A happiness bookshelf)
- Dan Ariely, Predictably Irrational
- Dan Ariely, The Upside of Irrationality
- Mihaly Csikszentmihaly, Flow. The psychology of optimal experience
- Daniel Gilbert, Stumbling on Happiness
- Tim Jackson, Prosperity Without Growth
- Eric Wiener, The Geography of Bliss.
- Lonely Planet, Bhutan